Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gorontalo’s vacation spot

I’ve been thinking about how to write a post that talking about an amazing journey that recently I’ve experienced. So I spent my holiday week by hiking to the mountain that located deep in the village, in Gorontalo Province to be exact.

So, Gorontalo is one of a province in Indonesia that located in the northern Celebes nearby Manado city. A wonderful place that I may ever seen. I got a beautiful surroundings and scenery there, beautiful environment and beautiful people as well.
That was in one morning, My father ordered me to fetch up his document at his pal’s house right at 6 AM in the morning. I took my bike and start to biking around enjoyed the wonderful eve in the morning. Honestly, I am some kind of a person who don’t really like to having a morning out, but I just figured out how beautiful the morning is. So, I think I will start to biking around on every morning start by now.



I managed to reach that my dad’s pal house but apparently the house was still closed at that time, I wasn’t sure about it so I attempted to knocking the door as loud as possible but still got no respond from any people at that house. I was thinking, maybe I can come back at 7 AM-ish, perhaps they’d woke up at that time.

So that plan had made, I will come back at 7AM. During my wait until 7AM, I took an opportunity to enjoy the morning Gorontalo for more. I turned my bike to the south and biking my bike toward the mountain. I halted right on the cliff and seeing my surroundings, I was seeing the magnificent wide blue sparkling ocean right in front of me. WHAT A PARADISE! That place was so awesome! I was on the top of the mountain and witnessing that wonderful view right in front of me, I was feel like standing on the very top of the earth. No kidding! That was totally awesome. I saw fishermen sailing their boat and go after the fishes. There were about 20 boats of the fishermen across the sea. And also the view of the sunrise right in front of me. It was like beyond the ocean but somehow it’s still clearly visible. I’ve never seen a moment of sun rising in my entire life, but now I’ve just seen it. I can’t imagine that, it was completely like a dream.

On the left side and the right side of the ocean, there are two beautiful islands. Those islands are exactly facing each other so I was imaging like, what if there’s a great bridge connecting the two islands. And one island is inhabited by modern people and plenty skyscrapers surrounding the island, so it’s gonna be like a super futuristic island with its so-called most advanced technology. And the another island is inhabited by some traditional people with retarded and conventional life style, no technology, no modernization, just a nature surroundings and traditional tribal.
How could you imagine that two very different islands can be connected with one bridge amid that major ocean. I was like imaging the two kind of worlds that probably could be happen in the future.

So, lastly to say, Gorontalo is a beutiful place to visit. I’m not implying to promoting or introducing this province in commercial way. I just want to complimenting this place as what as it is from deep in my heart. Gorontalo is such of a wonderful place to see the miracle of nature directly from your eyes. That place isn’t really a famous or well-known vacation spot. There’s not many people know that place, but I personally think that Gorontalo is way more beautiful than any other exotic places I’ve ever seen. There’s such raw thing about that place and it natural surroundings that still ain’t contaminated by unnatural things which is make it so beautiful and pure. Not only the environment that still raw and 100% natural, the people itself are so beauty and nice.

Gorontalo embodies the another version of paradise for me. It did even show me that the world is not supposed to be so narrow because there are still the limitless ocean, great mountains, amazing lakes, vast meadow, wonderful hill, and beautiful valley that open your eyes and see how wide this world is.

http://wisata.kompasiana.com/jalan-jalan/2011/01/06/gorontalos-vacation-spot/

No comments: